Are you motivated to improve your time management skills and get better results with your time?
If you struggle to fit everything into your busy life; if you’re stuck or trapped in a schedule you can’t break free from and at the end of the day you feel like you haven’t accomplished anything; or if you believe if you work harder, somehow you’ll figure out how to find more time for your spouse, family and yourself;
If you’re afraid of the day when you look back on your life and you realize you didn’t accomplish anything meaningful and now it’s too late to realize your dreams;
If you have something important in your life you want to change and you want to speed up your success rate, then I’d like to offer you a special one-on-one Executive Coaching Discovery Session where we’ll work together to help you uncover ways you can improve your time management skills:
- Create a crystal clear vision for goal setting and ultimate success so you know exactly what you want, where you’re headed and what you need to do to make it happen;
- Uncover hidden challenges and barriers that may be sabotaging your ability to make changes that last or that are slowing down your progress and productivity;
- Identify specific ways to improve your time management skills so you can save time, prioritize your goals, improve your productivity and accomplish more;
- Leave the session less stressed, re-energized, and inspired to take actions to finally achieve the change you want–once and for all.
Here are stories of some of the executives who improved their time management skills and changed their lives after working with us:
- A Marketing Consultant was unable to set realistic goals and was focused on too many priorities and unproductive activities that produced minimal results. We showed her how to put some simple systems in place to help her do the right things at the right times. She learned how to focus on her goals and concentrate on what she wanted to accomplish. Her stress diminished as she learned how to keep track of her time, set priorities for her personal and professional life, and use marketing systems to leverage her time and improve her time management skills and business results.
- A Financial Planning Executive needed to take an important exam for certification in her industry. Her workload and other priorities were not making it easy to find the time to study for the exam. Furthermore, she failed the exam once and found the information difficult to learn. We worked with her to determine her predominant learning style. Once she embraced this time management skill and started to apply her unique learning style to the task, she easily absorbed the material and quickly passed the exam. This made a profound difference to her career. She was promoted to a new assignment and is moving up steadily within the company.
- The Owner and Operator of a Real Estate Business was dealing with too many personal distractions and had taken her focus off her business. She was living in a state of constant stress and overwhelm and her life was in chaos. As a result, her business was spiraling out of control.We helped her claim back her life. We taught her a process to successfully regain mental clarity, shift her focus and reduce her stress to improve her time management skills and get her personal and professional life back on track. The following year was her most prosperous year ever, despite a downturn in the real estate market and the economy.
- A University Faculty Member was suffering from a number of health issues, was feeling enormous stress and overwhelm and sought help in developing personal and professional boundaries. We helped her learn how to respect her own time. We showed her how to successfully set ground rules for her time with others and to make time for herself. With her new time management skills in hand, her stress level and health issues improved dramatically and she’s actually enjoying her work for the first time in many years.
Don’t take my word for the success you’ll experience with your time management skills after coaching with me…Here’s what others have to say about working with me:
“Kathryn is terrific and extremely perceptive. She guides you through a learning process that allows you to gain insight into what’s going on in your life.”
–Jordan Rich, Radio Show Host, WBZ Radio 1030 Boston MA
“I have known Kathryn for many years, as a friend and as a life coach. I always find that her passion for helping and guiding me permeate our discussions, no matter what the context. In addition, she possesses an intuitive sense that enlightens and an intellect that informs no matter what our discussion. I always leave an interaction with Kathryn with a better sense of direction and with a sense of peace. I highly recommend Kathryn as a life coach!”
–Jill Beck, Legal Recruiter at National Partner Search, LLC
“ I came to Kathryn when I was anxious about assuming new work responsibilities and needed to build confidence, strengthen my voice and polish some personal time management skills. Our sessions were tailor made for me and helped me to identify, evaluate and understand what I call my “stumbling blocks.” Kathryn’s intuition, guidance and spiritual mentoring changed me, changed my life. Working with Kathryn, I learned more about myself in eight sessions than I ever thought possible. She helped me move forward through every step of the process and gently guided me to the place I want to be.”
—Amy Dittrich, Board Chairwoman, Private School Board
“Your process made such a difference for me. It really helped me solve some of my biggest issues and I’m in a really good place now, thanks to you. You moved me here. The strategies and tools you gave me, and the way you supported me really helped. You challenged me and brought me to this place. I might have discovered this on my own, but you knew where I needed to go to bring me to different realizations and challenges. I still use the tools you gave me every day.”
–Cheryl Burns, Equity Trader at Westwood Global Investments
“Kathryn McKinnon presented ‘Triple Your Time Today for Nurses’ on 1/23/12 as a part of the New England Chapter of the Infusion Nurses Society’s celebration of IV Nurses Day. The one-hour presentation was a content-driven program based on her best-selling book on Amazon, Triple Your Time Today! 10 Proven Time Management Strategies to Create and Save More Time.
The Program was well timed and tailored specifically for our group. It was filled with practical advice, case studies, useful tips on helping us improve our productivity and time management skills, and strategies for busy professionals to help us become more mindful about how to slow down and gain more time.
She even incorporated some group activities that helped reinforce the learning. Everyone thought it was great. These are just some of the numerous positive comments the nurses shared with us after Kathryn finished presenting her Program: ‘Loved it!’ ‘Fabulous,’ ‘It was the best presentation I’ve ever attended,’ ‘It really made me think about how I spend my time and what I can do differently.’ I highly recommend Kathryn’s book and this program. Thank you Kathryn! ” July, 2012
–Mary McCormick-Gendzel, Presidential Advisory, NEC Infusion Nurses’ Society; RN at Mass General Hospital, Boston, MA
What are you waiting for? Take Action Today and Sign Up for your complimentary Executive Coaching Time Recovery Session below to discover how you can improve your time management skills!
Take advantage of this very special, complimentary session to gain clarity about the steps you can take to improve your time management skills, to save time, manage change and increase your productivity. Answer these questions and click Send…
- What is your biggest issue or challenge with your time you most want to change today?
- Have you tried to change this before?
- What have you attempted in the past that didn’t work?
- Why do you think it didn’t work?
- On a scale of 0-10, how important is it for you to achieve this change today?
- On a scale of 0-10, how committed are you to making this change?
- Full name
- Phone #
- Time Zone
Check off the areas you’d most like to work on:
___Improve your work productivity
___Add order and structure to your day to accomplish your best work
___Eliminate interruptions and distractions
___Better manage email, priorities and urgent requests for your time
___Relieve stress or anxiety
___Find more time to enjoy life
You can expect to be contacted by our team to schedule your session.
Founder, McKinnon & Company
P.S. Fill out the form and click send now. If you’re committed to improving your time management skills so you can change the results you’re getting with your time, then you have to change your awareness and your approach. The sooner you contact us, the sooner you’ll see the results in your life and your level of success.
All Rights Reserved. McKinnon & Company, 21 Robert Rd., Marblehead, MA 01945 781-631-2193 Time Management Skills