Rate Your Ability to Accomplish the Activities from this Time Management Quiz:
- I have regular time for creative or strategic thinking.
- I have an ability to stay focused on one thing at a time.
- I have an opportunity to do what I enjoy most.
- There is meaning and significance to my work and my life.
- I feel connected to my company’s mission and purpose.
- I feel connected to my own life’s purpose.
- I feel a sense of community at work.
- I have regular opportunities for learning and growth.
- I have opportunities to do my best work.
- I am able to prioritize my tasks.
- I know how to minimize interruptions and distractions.
- I schedule time for my highest priorities.
- I have systems in place to manage my time successfully.
- I stay mostly positive throughout the day.
- I maintain a sense of energy throughout the day.
- I understand what it takes to be successful at my job.
- I have an ability to balance my work and personal life.
- I am able to disengage from work.
- I am comfortable being myself.
- I build healthy boundaries with my time.
- I know how to manage perfectionism and minimize procrastination.
If you can’t accomplish the activities from this Time Management Quiz, what do you have time for and how are you spending your time?
Demand for our time is exceeding our capacity, draining us of the energy we need to bring our skills, talents and sense of purpose to our lives. Increased competitiveness, a leaner work force and a requirement to do more with less are adding to the pressures. The rise of digital technology is exposing us to an unprecedented flood of information and requests we feel compelled to respond to 24/7.
The simple truth is that we always have time for what’s most important to us. How are you prioritizing your day? Here’s a Tip:
If you can’t accomplish as much as you want, especially when time and quality are of the essence, begin by tracking your time to notice how you’re prioritizing your work and tasks. You’ll start to notice patterns and unproductive habits, what distracts you, what interrupts you, the choices you’re making with your time and what gets you off track. Once you know what derails you, then you can begin to make better choices with your time. Remember, If you don’t track your time, you’ll never know what’s getting in the way of your productivity.
Or if you’re Stressed, Frustrated and Overwhelmed…
…You’re not sure how to get started, and you’re ready for executive coaching, I have a Proprietary Tracking System I can share with you and I’d love to be the one you reach out to for help solving your productivity issues and challenges.
Here are some Client Results:
1. The Manager of an Investment Firm wanted to increase his daily productivity, focus on the right work, improve the efficiency of his workflow, reduce the distractions and reduce his level of stress. By tracking and analyzing the results from the way he spent his time, we noticed he was spending too much time socializing and allowing himself to be distracted during the work day. Non-work related activities were also taking up a lot of his time.
I taught him my time tracking system. By changing the way he spent his time, he quickly:
- Freed up 90 minutes of time every day,
- Increased his productivity by 21%,
- Had time to think,
- Reduced his stress,
- Managed and focused on his highest priorities and the right work,
- Reduced the daily distractions and Reduced the average amount of time he spent at work by 10%.
2. The President of a Company was stressed and overwhelmed doing a lot of operational tasks that were not her responsibility. She was spending time on busy work instead of focusing on the strategy of the company and growing her business. I helped her see she was spending time on work that wasn’t worth the value of her time. She began prioritizing her most important work and letting go of tasks that someone else could be doing. As a result, she improved her time management skills, regained her focus, completed her best work, reduced her stress and built her business by bringing in million dollar contracts.
3. The VP of a Global IT Company saved 2 hours a day just by implementing my Signature Time Management email System and focusing on email that was related to his highest priorities.
He gained 10 hours a week to work on his goals and spend time with his family.
Are These the Kinds of Time Management Results You’d Like to Achieve?
I work with Executives, Professionals, Business Owners and Corporations including: Harvard Business School, PBS, WBZ Radio, Central Ceilings, VMware, Nixon Peabody, State Street Bank, Ernst & Young, Roche Diagnostics, Bristol Myers Squibb, Price Waterhouse, PepsiCo, M&M Mars, Clorox Company, IdentityForce, Canaccord Genuity, Brookline BankCorp, Hermes Fund Managers, Northeastern University, Asian American Civic Association, Infusion Nurses Society, Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters, Alliance Relocation, National Partner Search, National Sporting Goods Association, Fieldwork, Inc., The Massachusetts State House.
I can help you improve your time management skills and get the best results with your time.
Contact me at support@Kathryn-McKinnon.com for a complimentary Discovery Session to identify your biggest time management challenge and uncover some steps you can take to solve your issue.
All the Best,
Kathryn McKinnon, is a Harvard Business School and Fortune 500 Executive Coach, Time Management Expert, Bestselling Author of Triple Your Time Today on Amazon, Speaker, Seminar Leader and CEO of McKinnon & Company dedicated to helping executives, professionals and business owners reduce the chaos and stress, add order and structure to the day, boost energy and explode productivity to achieve the best results with your time.
Copyright McKinnon & Company, All Rights Reserved. McKinnon & Company
21 Robert Rd. Marblehead MA 01945 USA, support@Kathryn-McKinnon.com,
https://www.Kathryn-McKinnon.com Time Management Quiz