Time Management: Want to Know 10 Ways to Boost Your Productivity?
You’ll achieve better results and boost your time management skills when you listen to my latest radio show interview: goo.gl/6FsEGE
This 15-minute interview is packed with useful tips, where I share 10 strategies to transform your productivity so you can get the results you want with your time.
Here’s what you’ll discover during this time management interview:
- Why communication and stress management issues are time management issues;
- Simple actions you can take every day to optimize your time in your workplace;
- The power of your thoughts and how they influence your ability to reach your goals;
- Ways to improve self-discipline with your time;
- How emotions can sabotage your productivity;
- The difference between reacting and responding to requests for your time;
- Ways to build boundaries around your time;
- 10 Time Management Strategies of productivity;
- How to Triple Your Time each day.
These time management strategies can help you add hours of productive time to your day.
Click the link below to listen and let me know what you think. Please share!
To your productive success!
Kathryn McKinnon is a Harvard Business School executive coach, time management expert, bestselling Amazon author of Triple Your Time Today, speaker and CEO of McKinnon & Company dedicated to helping executives, leaders and business owners achieve the best results with their time. More time management best practices are found in her Executive Coaching, Keynote and Signature Training Program 7 Time Management Best Practices of Highly Productive Leaders. Contact Kathryn at support@Kathryn-McKinnon.com if you want coaching or training to create a System to reduce chaos and stress, add order to your day, boost your energy, improve your efficiency and consistently gain more productive time.
McKinnon & Company
Copyright McKinnon & Company, All Rights Reserved.